Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"Wait, I’m Not Even A Registered Voter… Am I?"




chit-chat from the Chainsaw--
an irregular feature








picks up on the theme of my recent mySpace blog...

Now, normally I don’t do many political rants ‘cause I’m not the type of guy to offer an opinion on something he doesn’t know a lot about. Oh, no, wait, that’s exactly the type of guy I am. And as long as I think I’m right, I probably am. Hey, if that philosophy works for George Dubya, it’ll work for me.

I just have to get it off my chest. Sarah Palin bugs me. Really, really bugs me. More so than any other candidate. Why? you might ask. Is it because she’s a woman? Well, pretty much, yeah. I’m not afraid to admit that my voting preferences are based on genitalia. That’s why I supported Hillary. She had the biggest balls of all the candidates.

Honestly, I have nothing against Palin personally. I just disagree with her on every issue. She’s anti-abortion, anti-gay rights, pro-drilling, pro-war, pro-moose hunting, anti-polar bear, and I’m pretty sure she voted for David Archuleta. And I’m sick of hearing guys referring to her as a MILF. I mean, yeah, she is, but so is Denise Richards, and I wouldn’t want her leading the country.

And let’s not overlook the lack of experience factor. Her only major political experience is two years as governor of a state whose entire population consists of ten Eskimos and several caribous. I guess it’s all a moot point, anyhow. Our votes won’t matter come November. With the way the Electoral College is set up, no matter which candidate gets the most votes, George Dubya will win again.

--A.L. Cerda


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Buffalo, NY, United States
I am an online journalist/blogger/ freelance writer with a strong background in science and deep interest in indie rock.